The Grove Theatre
We Appreciate Your Support
Thank you for supporting The Grove Theatre. When you make a donation to The Grove, it helps us in our endeavor to provide our audiences and our community with a variety of theatrical and musical programs, inspire the next generation of theatre-goers and artists, and to be a bridge between a diverse population and the live entertainment. With your help, The Grove Theatre can continue making the arts accessible to all members of the community.
We offer many opportunities for you to help The Grove Theatre through your donations. We are currently updating the theatre’s lighting, sound and projection systems. Our next project is to update the heating and air conditioning system, restrooms and carpeting.
We are proceeding one project at a time and with your generous donations we can keep this Theatre the Jewel of Upland.
If you prefer to speak to someone directly about your gift or if you would like additional information please contact us at (909) 920-4343 or email us at: email@example.com
Volunteering At The Grove Theatre
We invite you to join us as a volunteer at The Grove. Volunteers are an important aspect of The Grove Theatre. There are many opportunities to help the Theatre with a variety of events and times. All of our Productions and Tribute Bands are a part of the volunteer experience.
All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer application. Each application will be reviewed for the best way to match your skills to our needs. The Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with you and you will then be asked to participate in a Volunteer Training session.
What Do Theatre Volunteers Do?
- Assist, as needed, with all events (back stage, lighting, sound, wardrobe, etc.)
- Carry out all of the Grove Theatre policies
- Take tickets
- Hand out programs and other printed materials
- Usher patrons to their correct seats
- Be alert for any disturbance or emergency
- Direct patrons to restrooms
- Perform a light clean up at intermission and after the show
- Set examples of good theatre etiquette
- Provide excellent customer service. Follow instructions from the Theatre Managers
- Remember! You are here to serve our patrons needs.
Discover the benefits of volunteering. If you are interested in being a part of our volunteer team, or have any questions, please contact the Box Office at 909-920-4343 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org